1. You can access the plugin within the KiCad tool quite easily. You just need to enable it from an external tool section.
2. Once logged into the plugin, there is no need to login again for the next 30 days.
7. You can register yourself with Sierra using the "New User" registration available within the plugin.
8. We offer two options: PCB fabrication only or PCB fabrication + assembly & components.
9. If you opt for the fabrication + assembly option, we read your design file and auto-generate a BOM that we display in the BOM builder section. You can easily verify the line items and make necessary changes if required or you can upload a completely new BOM file using the "Upload Custom BOM" feature.
10. The price matrix is based on these two types: Square inch pricing (up to 6 layers) or Sierra's online PCB pricing (above 6 layers). If the board meets all the criteria for square inch pricing, you will be charged using the new square inch price matrix. Otherwise, our web pricing is applicable for 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10-layer boards.